Training Video Tutorials
Click on the following links to view video tutorials on MotiveWave:
- Whats New in Version 6 Beta 1
- Installing on Windows
- Installing on Mac OSX
- Startup on Windows
- Startup on Mac OSX
- Startup Options
- Console Overview
- Chart Basics Overview
- Watch Lists Overview
- Creating and Editing Watch Lists
- Working With Quote Sheets
- Setting Trading Hours
- Configuring Preferences
- Changing The Look And Feel
- Changing Font and Icon Settings
- Changing Default Chart Settings
- Adjusting Chart Spacing
- Working With Panels
- Working With Pages
- Changing the Console Layout
- Email Configuration for Alerts
- Managing Workspaces (Broker and Data Feed Connections)
- Cloud Workspaces
- Repository Overview
- Backing Up and Restoring Workspaces
- Connecting With Interactive Brokers
- Importing Instruments
- Managing Instruments
- Alternate Analyses – Creating and working with alternate analyses in MotiveWave. (time: 8:02)
- Replay Mode – Using Replay Mode to playback historical datain MotiveWave
- Using The Gartley Tools - Overview on how to use the Gartley Tools in MotiveWave.
- Using The Gartley Pattern Recognition Scanner – Overview on how to use the Gartley Scanner in MotiveWave for scanning multiple symbols / instruments for a specific Gartley pattern.
- Using The Study Scanner – Overview on how to use the Study Scanner in MotiveWave for scanning multiple symbols / instruments for specific study criteria.
- Repository Analysis Sources (Sharing Analysis)
- Introduction to Elliott Wave - Part 1 – Overview on Elliott Wave and the MotiveWave platform.
- Using The Elliott Wave Pattern Recognition Scanner – Overview on how to use the Elliott Wave Scanner in MotiveWave for scanning multiple symbols / instruments for a specific Elliott Wave pattern.
- Using The Elliott Wave Auto Analyze Pattern Recognition Feature – Overview on how to use the Elliott Wave Auto Analyze feature in MotiveWave to pick a specific symbol / instrument and have MotiveWave automatically fill in all of the Elliott Wave Patterns for that symbol, as well as automatically decomposing the waves to the level you choose. (time: 6:08)
- Using The Elliott Wave Auto Wave Label / Pattern Recognition and Auto Decompose Tools – Overview on how to use the Elliott Wave Auto Wave Label (or Pattern Recognition) Tool, as well as the auto decompose tools in MotiveWave. (time: 8:49)
- Using The Elliott Wave Plotting and Decompose Tools – Overview on how to use the Elliott Wave plotting tools through the tools dropdown menu and through the components panel, how to adjust the wave counts, as well as using the wave decompose features in MotiveWave. (time: 10:23)
See our Webinar Archive for recent and past webinars.